'Reactive Hyperemia' describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the 'pump' associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clnical stdies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximise energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.
- Container Size: 300 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving (Based On Fruit Punch Variant):
- Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid): 25 mg
- Nitrafle Proprieceutical Blend: 7240 mg
Ingredients (Based On Fruit Punch Variant):
- Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex - Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
- Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex - Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn), Caffeine, DMAE Bitartrate, N-ACetyl-L-Tyrosine, Theanine, Raulwolfia Canescenes (Extract)
- Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex - Calcium Fructopyranose Borate (CFB) US Patent #5,962,049
- Pineapple Fruit Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.
- Day 1 - Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving mixed with 6oz of cold water.
- Day 2 and beyond - Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 Scoop) with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
- Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity.